Monday, October 6, 2008

I need hyperlinks in meatspace

My day started off terribly, since I had forgotten the NYT had collapsed the Metro Section into section A, and spent quite a while looking for it.

Therefore, I'm especially appreciative of online media and hyperlinks today and will now proceed to furnish a number of them. David, Kate, Ferny, and I are guest blogging at HuffPo today. HuffPo has set up a symposium here on the recent YPU debate R: Blogs are good for democracy.

My post is here, so enjoy! (But please keep the number of comments mocking my previous HuffPo post on Harry Potter to a minimum)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Leah,

Love the Blog!

Would you be interested in contributing to collegeOTR.com (this is a paid position)?

Please e-mail me at michael@theu.net as soon as possible (we're looking to hire immediately).

Thanks!

 
/*begin google analytics code*/ /*end analytics code*/